- Buttered dark rye sandwiches with ham
- Emmenthaler cheese flowers
- Broccoli bits (hardly showing)
- Piggie container with Newman’s Ranch Dressing
- Mozzarella bites and cherry tomatoes on skewers
- Apple slices
- Sesame-honey bar in the lid
I decided to make a bento for a night at AiO (“Anime in Odense” which is the city where I live). It’s a club of sorts for people interested in Japanese culture and everything that entails. We have your typical nutty anime fans, asian ball-jointed doll collectors, manga readers, Dance Dance Revolution lovers and so on. ^_^; I think it’s really exciting to be around enthusiastic people like that.
Anyway, I emptied my fridge and this is the result. I hope to be posting more but I can’t make any promises. My bentoing is rather irregular these days.